What is Yoni Steaming
A vaginal steam (often referred to as a V-Steam or Yoni Steam) is an effective and relaxing way to promote reproductive health. The V-Steams are ph balanced to help the body naturally cleanse the vaginal and uterine linings in a safe and gentle way. The warm steam and natural essential oils from the plants nourish and tonify the vaginal and uterine tissues. While improving circulation, the steams alleviate symptoms caused by, or related to, congestion in these tissues.
V-Steams can be a perfect way to show yourself some self-care and can have beneficial effects. However, if you are trying to enhance fertility, improve sexual health, balance hormones, or regulate your menstrual cycle, we would recommend visiting a member of our acupuncture team as they will be able to create a tailored treatment plan geared towards your specific health goals.
HERBS AND PLANTS
Dry or fresh plants are suggested. Also, if possible, use organic plants. Many plants you find on your spice rack are perfect. Most used are
Basil (move fluids)
Rosemary (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial)
Oregano (antiseptic, antispasmodic, expectorant)
Motherwort (tonifies, cramping, infections)
Mugwort (all purpose)
How to Steam?
- In a medium covered pot, pour 4 cups of water.
- Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes.
- Place 2 tablespoons or herbs. Do not add or use “essential oils” as they are too strong and may burn sensitive genital tissue.
- Turn of the heat, leave the lid on and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on.
- It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
- Pour water into the bowl you have placed in your toilet.
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the steam dies down dump the water into the toilet. Starting with step #4 begin the second dosage. If it has cooled too much reheat but test again before sitting over the steam
Please note this can temporarily increase menstrual flow with more dark fluids or debris. Menses may start earlier than usual due to the cleansing effect.
What are the benefits of Yoni Steaming?
Clears dark menstrual blood from the beginning or ending of the cycle
Dysmenorrhea (painful periods aka cramping)
Stop and start periods
Yeast infections and other vaginal bacteria
Support for Cervical Dysplasia
Vaginal dryness and painful intercourse
Increases cervical fluids
Helps relax the vaginal canal and cervix
Nourishes the and tonifies the uterine lining
ASSISTED FERTILITY CYCLES
Increases the effectiveness of assisted (IVF, IUI, Donor).
When not to steam?
Please avoid V-Steams if
You are pregnant
After ovulation (if attempts have been made to conceive)
If you are bleeding heavily
During the full flow of period
If you have an acute infection
And/or you have vaginal sores or blisters.
How can I get hold of you?
Siphiwe Natural is an online retail store in South Africa.
Our shop address is: www.siphiwenaturally.co.za
Personal Collection Purposes : Ext 15 , Tsakane or Randburg Centre, 166 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Randburg, 2196.
WhatsApp us : 068 483 6641
Email us: [email protected]
What are your customer support hours?
Our customer support hours are Monday to Friday 09H30 to 19H00, excluding public holidays.
However, please do not hesitate to send us an email, messenger or contact form message outside of our business hours if you need urgent assistance; we’ll reply as quickly as possible.
Do you have a product/price list?
We do have a PDF pricelist, however be aware that as our products are constantly being added on, the pricelist is not always updated, and as such we highly recommend that you refer to the product price on the shop part of our website.
Shopping with Siphiwe Naturally
Can I come and browse and buy products from your warehouse directly?
Unfortunately, not. Due to concerns around maintaining the flow of business and security we ask that you please note that the browsing and purchasing of products is available on our website only.
How do I place an order?
Shopping online is much like shopping at a brick and mortar store.
In this instance, add items to your cart, go to the checkout page, choose a delivery method, then select your preferred method of payment.
To add products to your cart, simply click on our gold ‘Add to Cart’ button to add any products to your shopping cart.
You can click on your trolley icon at any time to view items in your cart and then check out.
On the cart page you’ll see an overview of the products in your cart. You can add or remove quantities or remove items as desired. The shopping cart will immediately update.
If you do not feel comfortable placing an order via our online store, feel free to email us at [email protected] so we may guide you via our offline method. Offline orders are delivered 3 – 5 days after payments reflect into our account. Please allow days for the payment to reflect in our account.
Checkout is completed in 3 simple steps:
1. ‘Sign In’ to your account, or ‘Create an Account’ or ‘Checkout as a Guest’. There are many advantages to creating a customer account; primary among these is ease of use of our shop in future, including tracking your order progress. However, checking out as one time guest simply entails registering your delivery details.
2. Choose a shipping option: select your preferred delivery method from the listed options (these options are offered based on what is available to your specified delivery address).
3. Select your preferred payment method: make direct payment via EFT or via secure online payments portal, Ozow.
Bank transfer (EFT payment)
NB: we do not accept cheques or payments made inside the bank (bank teller deposits) as these incur hefty additional charges, however you can make cash deposits to a Standard Bank ATM.
Our banking details:
Siphiwe Bumompe Holdings (Pty) Ltd t/a Siphiwe Naturally
Business Cheque Account No.: 10132251351
Universal branch code: 051001
What do I do if I received a damaged item?
If you don’t receive your parcel in good condition, or if anything is broken or damaged, please let us know within 3 days so that we can liaise with you over replacement, straight away.
We ask that you please simply take a photo of the damaged item and/or parcel as soon as it is received and forward these to our customer services team so that we can assist: [email protected]